The New Dacia Spring Specs And Price
- Written by : Ashton G. Curran
- Date Published : 2023-01-15
- Date Updated : 2023-01-15
- Category / Tag : dacia
During the Brussels Motor Show, Dacia will present the new Extreme version of the Spring. The Spring Extreme is available in Slate Blue color, while it is equipped with a number of new design details:
- Specific parts of the body, such as the roof bars, the side mirror caps, the wheel hubs, the Dacia badge on the tailgate, as well as parts below the light bodies.
- There are adhesive strips on the doors, as well as an aesthetic reference to the Duster's snorkel pattern located between the doors and front fenders, as well as a special decoration on the lower door guards.
- Separate lining on the door sills.
- Special print on the front rubber mats.
- Copper Brown trim on some parts of the front door panels, around the air vents and on the navigation screen.
- Embroidered 'Dacia Link' logo on front seats.
With the launch of the new Spring Extreme version, Dacia is also presenting for the first time the completely new ELECTRIC 65 engine (65 hp/48 kW) . Available exclusively with the Spring Extreme, this new engine is combined with an also new gearbox, which ensures better accelerations and better energy recovery for a longer range. Thanks to the new ELECTRIC 65 engine, the Spring Extreme ensures a range of 220 km (WLTP) in the combined cycle and 305 km in the urban cycle (WLTP).
Spring has won the trust of customers thanks to its ideal selection of features and its price. The data collected from the car's networking services has provided valuable insights into how it actually meets customer needs.
While its buyers initially often chose the Spring as a household's second car, which accounts for 90% of households with more than one car, it eventually became the primary mode of transportation during the week. Bold and inspired, Spring is perfectly aligned with the mobility needs of its customers, says Xavier Martinet, SVP Marketing, Sales & Operations, among others.